- Danny Ross, The Voice finalist, meets Literacyland students
- Writers’ Festival July 2013
- A great gift for pre-readers!
- New I Can Read Sydney centre!
- Two new centres for Australia
- Horse riding at Literacyland
- Bangkok opens 10th centre
- ICR opens in Queensland
- Business Award for ICR
- New ICR Centre in Bangkok
- New ICR Centres in Vietnam
Total Literacy Centres incorporating the I Can Read System
The I Can Read System is available in over 60 centres in 8 countries and continues its global expansion. It has been created following more than 20 years of research by educational psychologists. At I Can Read, programmes are continually updated and are built on an interactive approach integrated with constructive evaluation. I Can Read is a total literacy system for students of all ages and all abilities who wish to learn to read or improve English literacy. Created not just for the student who wants to learn to read, but for all students who wish to improve their English literacy skills.