- NEW! I Can Read in Ryde NSW
- I Can Read Australia: 3 new centres opening January 2015
- I Can Read Enmore Centre
- NEW! I Can Read in Bankstown
- I Can Read System Australia Facebook Comments
- Should children be able to read in their first year of school?
- Holiday Programmes for Children in Sydney
- The Misadventures of Benny, Who Can’t Read
- Can’t read in Australia? Why not?
- Seminar about literacy by Dr Antony Earnshaw
- Gift Card: free literacy lesson
Total Literacy Centres incorporating the I Can Read System
The I Can Read System is available in over 60 centres in 8 countries and continues its global expansion. It has been created following more than 20 years of research by educational psychologists. At I Can Read, programmes are continually updated and are built on an interactive approach integrated with constructive evaluation. I Can Read is a total literacy system for students of all ages and all abilities who wish to learn to read or improve English literacy. Created not just for the student who wants to learn to read, but for all students who wish to improve their English literacy skills.